2019 Summer Slam
High School Lacrosse Team Week
July 30th–August 1st
- All teams will get 6 games, two games per night
- Games will consist of two 25 minute halves
- Games’ times will either be 5:30 and 6:30 or 7:30 and 8:30 depending on the night
- There will be a JV and a Varsity Level
- Last year’s participants included Hingham, Walpole, Norwell, Marshfield, Bridgewater-Raynham, Cohasset, Silver Lake and Scituate.
- All teams will be assigned a high school coach and college player to be with them for the week
The Summer Slam High School Lacrosse Team Week Camp, now in its 5th year, provides the opportunity for high school boys to play and practice together for one week in the summer as a team. The teams consist of returning players at either the Varsity or JV level. The camp will take place on the two turf and two grass fields at Hingham High School. Each evening will consist of two 50 minute games against the other teams. Last year was a huge success and all of the 8 teams that participated have carried that momentum into this lacrosse season.